Date(s) - 11/16/2021
Thank you for participating in the Small Communities, BIG Solutions Conference, where we educate, inspire and celebrate #WVSolutions.
Topic: SCBS – Breakout Session 1: Health Equity for West Virginians
Time: Nov 16, 2021 11:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 976 8300 9824
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,97683009824# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,97683009824# US (New York)
We encourage you to post using #WVSolutions during the conference. Our handles are @HigherEdWV, @WVHub and @CoalfieldWV.
The Sessions are recorded for future playback.
Press may be in the meeting.
Moderator: Amy Saunders, Managing Director, Marshall University Center of Excellence for Recovery
- Anthony Woart, Founder and Director, Minority Health Institute
- Julian Levine, Director, Greenbrier County Health Alliance
- Sharon Lansdale, President/CEO Center for Rural Health Development, Inc.
- Shelby Campbell, Marshall Medical School/Marshall Health (invited)
- Jill Upson, WV State Herbert Hoover Office of Minority Affairs (invited)
Bookings are closed for this event.