Date(s) - 11/16/2021
Thank you for participating in the Small Communities, BIG Solutions Conference, where we educate, inspire and celebrate #WVSolutions.
Topic: SCBS – Breakout Session 2: Healthy Lifestyles
Time: Nov 16, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 961 4635 8394
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,96146358394# US (New York)
+13017158592,,96146358394# US (Washington DC)
We encourage you to post using #WVSolutions during the conference. Our handles are @HigherEdWV, @WVHub and @CoalfieldWV.
The Sessions are recorded for future playback.
Press may be in the meeting.
Moderator: Terri Baker, Grants Manager, Center for Rural and Community Health, West Virginia Osteopathic School of Medicine
- Katie Johnson, Fayette Prevention Coalition
- Melanie Seiler, Executive Director, Active Southern West Virginia
- Jenny Hudson, Development Director at Williamson Health & Wellness Center, Inc.
- Bob Foster, Associate Dean for Osteopathic Medical Education, Osteopathic Principles and Practices Department, WVSOM
- Carri Strunk, Wellness- Recovery Runs- Fayette Prevention Coalition (invited)
Bookings are closed for this event.